SMS Infrastructure @AMTRON
AMTRON has set up its own SMS Gateway which is connected through a National SMS Aggregator with access through all popular national cellular operators including the BSNL, Airtel, Aircel, Reliance Telecom, Reliance India Mobile, Vodafone, Idea, Loop, BPL, Spice, MTNL, Tata Indicom, Docomo, MTS, Uninor.
At present the SMS Gateway has been integrated with many applications of Government Departments such as Inland Water Transport, CM Portal etc.
The setup has two dedicated quad-core rack servers, one hosted in the Mini Data Center and the other hosted in ASWAN’s NOC for redundancy. The servers are connected using SMPP v3.4 with the main gateway at Mumbai.
List of SMS Features Currently Available
- 5-digit Short Code for Instant Delivery
- 10 digit Virtual Number Long Code (10-digit Virtual Number) –optional
- Dedicated SMSC Connectivity using SMPP 3.4 integration on hosted server
- Application Programming Interface (API) for HTTP connection
- High Priority as well as Transactional Bulk SMS options
- Very low rates for Value Added Transactional SMS
- All India GSM and CDMA coverage
- Customized Technical Solution
- Customized Message Templates
- Branded Sender-Ids
- Multiple Group Bulk SMS
- Web-based Individual SMS PUSH for authenticated users
- Manage User Contacts and Groups
- Web-based MIS support for SMS Management
- Operator wise Report/Stats for PULL SMS
- Open Source Technology using Cent-OS Linux, Java, PHP, MySQL
- 24x7 Hr. Service at Main Gateway